One of the most difficult things to do is lose weight.
There are countless diets and weight loss programs available, but many of us just can’t seem to lose the weight no matter what we do. What if we told you there was a Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Weight Loss Secret?
Actually, weight loss through Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is actually not a secret – it is a well-documented methodology, along with good nutrition and regular exercise, to enable weight loss.
“Once we hit 30 years of age, [the brain] becomes less effective in sending signals that control health and aging and we slowly start to lose our health in small steps…And without the right levels of hormones, many women, and men as well, find that they just can’t lose weight, no matter how hard they try. Sometimes the only thing that will stop this cascade and allow you to lose weight, and keep it off, is by supplementing your hormone loss with new hormones.”
How Does Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Facilitate Weight Loss?
The bioidentical hormones used in BHRT are plant-based supplements that exactly match the natural hormones produced in the human body. Plus, they have the same effect on the body as our natural hormones. Increasing those levels of hormones can kick-start a weight loss program. According to NowLoss.com,
“BHRT supplements the body in a natural and healthy way.”
Since as we age our hormone production slows down, the decrease in our serum levels can be seen in symptoms like “visceral fats, fatigue, depression, mental confusion and low libido.
“BHRT increases lipid oxidation (fat burning), lowers plasma lipids and improves the insulin response, thus helping in weight loss.”
Subjects often report feeling younger and having increased energy during BHRT, which can help them to increase their daily activity and stick to a healthy exercise routine. Just moving more and living a less sedentary lifestyle can also aid in losing weight.
Since BHRT is a natural solution, it does not create side effects often incurred by medicinal treatments, and it has proven to be effective for weight loss, especially those between 40 and 80 years of age.
Related: Weight Loss Resolutions Often Require More than “Eat Less, Exercise More”
Dr. Eric Braverman reports in his book, “Younger (Thinner) You Diet” some of the ways in which Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can be a weight loss secret:
- The DHEA increases metabolism, inhibits fat storage, and reduces appetite for dietary fats
- An estrone deficiency can create cravings for sugar and optimize wrong-foods choices in women
- The human growth hormone (HGH) reduces visceral and subcutaneous fats, inhibits formation of body fats, and is critical for converting body fat to muscle mass
- Incretin helps to suppress elevated glucagon levels, giving the feeling of fullness to reduce food intake
- Insulin assist the liver in storing and releasing glucose and processing blood lipids
- Pregnenolone blocks cortisol effects, which can create stress and abdominal fat buildup
- Progesterone facilitates using stored body fat as energy
- Higher testosterone levels can reduce sugar cravings and inhibit body fat storage, especially in the abdominal area
- Thyroid T3 and T4 can prevent or reverse obesity
BHRT Also Helps with Menopause Symptoms
As women enter the peri-menopause and menopause stages of their lives, their testosterone levels tend to drop. With lower levels of testosterone, symptoms of weight gain, mood swings, cholesterol and bloating can occur. Adding back the essential hormones to counter these symptoms is the hallmark of BHRT.
Learn BHRT’s Weight Loss Secret at Virginia Integrative Practice
At Virginia Integrative Practice [https://virginiaintegrativepractice.com/], we focus on natural therapies like Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, our weight loss secret.
There are many additional benefits to this all-natural hormone replacement therapy in addition to weight loss. If you want increased energy and more vital living, talk to us about BHRT.
We have three convenient offices located throughout Virginia to serve you.